Monday 18 February 2013

$100k Privilege Freeroll Decent Win!

Today I made a big win in the $100k Privilege Freeroll on PokerStars
  Here are the results of my finish:
you can watch the last 5 hands that I played in this tournament at this +YouTube link that I have compiled to make it easier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=vF3D9PI-6u8
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PokerStars Tournament #682420910, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
25000 players
$1000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $2993.20 USD
Tournament started 2013/02/17 10:00:00 ET


Dear RFIDchips,

You finished the tournament in 127th place. A USD 1.61 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After the above tournament I was pretty exhausted so I got out of my chair and cleaned up the house for the girlfriend and the night. (Sunday night Poker). We have a couple people come over and play some fun poker have a couple brews and listen to music. good times. After cleaning the house I updated the blog with the tournaments that I entered from the day before. . . .   I
In This Tournament I wasn't playing as tight as the above tournament but I was still semi-successful

PokerStars Tournament #682420966, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
25000 players
$1000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $3057.10 USD
Tournament started 2013/02/17 15:00:00 ET


Dear RFIDchips,

You finished the tournament in 721st place. A USD 0.76 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After playing in these tournaments for a very long period of time (nearly 5 hours altogether) I decided join a couple of sit& go's and finished off the day with my BANKROLL at a successful $17.23       +(5.33) from my last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment