Tuesday 12 February 2013

Hello fellow Poker enthusiasts,

       My name is Terrance Browning, I Have been playing on poker for almost 5 years now. I play online poker on a website called +PokerStars and I have never really been too successful. I have only placed in a high stakes tourney once about 2 years back and won $160.00 and placed 7th in the tourney. Lately I have been attempting to play poker a little more strategically using the "bankroll management" theory, I call it a theory because I have yet to prove it.

       A couple days ago I was strolling on the +PokerStars "private" section for tournaments when I came across a freeroll tourney website call +BankrollMob. It was at this website where I registered for an account so I can have access to there freeroll passwords. Passwords are released 15 Minutes befor the tourney begins. Each month or two the website pays out to members of the +BankrollMob Leaderboard and you can earn more cash. I have made it a goal of mine to stop spending money for a bankroll and create one for free.

       On this Blog I will update my Bankroll on the days that I play poker. I will Provide the information of which tourneys I entered where I got the passwords what place I finished in and how much money I received for the tourney.

Tournaments Played in today:
100k depositor Freeroll
+PokerStars Tournament #682420961, No Limit Hold'em
Freeroll
25000 players
$1000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
Total Prize Pool: $3139.00 USD
Tournament started 2013/02/12 15:00:00 ET

 You finished the tournament in 1306th place. A USD 0.53 award has been credited to your Real Money account.
Current Bankroll : $5.19

No comments:

Post a Comment